Mark Andy 830
Compact Design. Economic Efficiency.
The Mark Andy 830 was built as a value-add flexographic web converting press for self-adhesive label printing. Operator friendly with convenient access to print stations and press controls, the compact design of the 830 can make a big impact on your bottom line with a small impact on your budget.
- Produce Prime Labels – 3-color process and lamination outputs conventional prime labels with ease.
- Robust Features – The 830 is comprised of inline rotary die cutting, a pneumatically controlled waste matrix, dual die stations with underside capabilities and a solid state control drive system.
- Single Pass Converting – Laminate, die-cut, perforate and score inline to streamline workflow and fulfil customer requirements.
- Small Footprint – A standard configuration with minimal space requirements makes an easy integration within any production environment.
- Drive System – 3hp DC solid state control.
- Gearing – 1/8 inch CP or 32 DP.
- Die Cutting – In-line rotary die cutting.
- Drying & Curing – IR drying.
- Die Cutting – Dual die station with underside capabilities.
- Waste Wind Up – Pneumatically controlled.
- Decoration – Laminator.