Customized Navigator RIP
Xitron and Trojanlabel have developed a customized RIP for both TrojanOne and TrojanTwo making a long line of pre-print corrections possible.
- Graphic Merge Tool –A simple variable data tool which allows the merging of graphics onto a background image.
- Color management– Including three distinct color tools. ICC profiling, spot color editing and replacement, and global color adjustment ‘sliders’. Color edits are able to be saved into a database.
- Imposition– Step & Repeat and other common label positioning features. Including the ability to add trim and cut marks if desired.
- Soft Proof viewer– An optional step which makes it possible to see the job after it has been ripped, but prior to output. The viewer works over the network from either Macintosh or Windows.
- Client control and job management– Mac and Windows clients allow job tracking, re-queuing, color editing, copy count control, and more from networked computers.
- Variegator– Variable data tool which supports variable text, barcodes, graphics and color.